Friday, January 15, 2010

Safari - Lake Manyara

On Tuesday we went on a Safari (journey) to Lake Manyara. Perhaps the animal sightings were not as good as it could be due to the wet weather, I am not complaining. The whole experience was amazing. God's creation is more wonderful than imagination. The green grass, flowing water, the tall mountains and the green valleys, the birds and small mammals, the giraffes, elephants, and hippos were all on grand display this day. I believe the experience was too wonderful to put into words, so I'm going to share some photos with you. They are without doubt amateur, as I'm a reluctant "photographer". However there were some spectacular pictures taken, and I'm sure that those reading this will be able to see some of those soon.

Without further adieu, Part One of "Safari - Lake Manyara" in pictures.

It was an early morning.






Tanzanian National Parks




Four of the Jensen clan. Clockwise from bottom left: Jake, Lindsey, Luke, and Mrs. Jensen.




Jewels :)



Isn't Luke sweet getting out the umbrella for Linz?




More pictures to follow in subsequent posts. :)

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed all of your posts from your Lake Manyara trip...brings back many fond memories!

    ReplyDelete