Our watermelon seeds have been planted for almost a week now. We walked the field today, and not a single early worm, not one peaking plant. So now we wait. We wait until they start breaking through the ground. The good news is that there were no signs of mice, nor destruction of moles. So far so good.
The real good news is that Julia's dress came in today! We got it unpacked and hung up in a garment bag. It is a very, very nice dress, and Julia will make it gorgeous, I have no doubt.
It felt a little strange unpacking the dress Julia will wear at our wedding without her, but I went about my business as carefully as I could. I really didn't know what I was doing, so I called Deanna, my sister, and she came over and helped. It was nice to spend some time with her. My nephew Daniel kept asking for Julia. He looked at me and his eyes got real big as he said "Julia? Julia?"
"She'll be here in six weeks, big guy."
"Here, now?"
"Soon, Daniel"
Soon, Lee :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww, Daniel is so sweet. As are you. :) Thanks for taking care of the dress for me and sending pictures. I love you!
ReplyDeleteAwww, you are such a good hubby-to-be!
ReplyDeletenice editing this post is missing the panic that came with the dress is longer than the garment bag. :)
ReplyDeletePanic? What panic? I was calm, calm and collected. :)
ReplyDeleteCut me some slack, I've never handled any dress before, and this, this was a wedding dress.