To be, or not to be: that is the question.
Somehow I don't envision Hamlet applying this to being a blogger. To be, or not to be a blogger. Just doesn't have the timeless qualities or the flow of that famous soliloquy from the classic Shakespearean tragedy.
A blogger I have chosen to be. At least I hope to make a go of it. I'll try to fill the digital pages with a daily thought or two. I envision this being the number one blog on the net, so I have a long way to go. My daily life is pretty boring but it promises to get much more exciting in a month and a half. So, until then I may have to make things up, especially if I want to draw the digital crowds.
In a month I'll have tens of people reading, After two months I predict that number will be 5, and after three months 2. But that fourth month, that is when the readership explodes. Get in on the ground floor while you can. This blog is about to go viral.
See you tomorrow world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment