It's been fun.
.jpg)
But also somewhat of a burden. What once was a 2 hour job, becomes a 6 hour job.
.jpg)
Did I mention I got stuck in a 3 foot snow drift? Ha!
.jpg)
Sometimes those things we want come with unexpected consequences. Let us be sure, that we are ready to receive with gladness the things for which we ask. Let us be confident that whatever may accompany those wishes are things which will not be burdensome to us.
At least let us say with confidence, that whatever negatives may come will be far outweighed by the positives. I believe that the snow's positives outweigh the negatives, so far. I hope that will continue.
As for other things? Well, I couldn't be more confident. "Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it?" Bring it on!
Sometimes things are just beautiful.
.jpg)
.jpg)
-30-
No comments:
Post a Comment